Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after about a 6 weeks on ZP i thought it was time i wud try the girls on some raw food :hello1:
So we got some scraps to start from a local butchers to see how they would get on with it.. Think it was part of a cow but had enough meat on for a meal..
Penny got stuck right in she LOVED IT!
Lola on the other hand wasnt quite sure, so i ended up stripping it for her and then she ate it!!
Think im gunna try them with chicken wings next n see how they get on with them.. heres some pics :D

Bless Lola!! haha

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
LOL! That bone is bigger than she is!! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Looks like they enjoyed their first taste!! :)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
My guys would flip if I plopped that down for a meal! Ha!
Great pics! :)

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Great pictures! Its so funny to see Penny diving right in and ripping pieces off while Lola plays it safe under the table lol. Hopefully Lola will feel a bit more confident with the chicken wings!

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great pictures! Its so funny to see Penny diving right in and ripping pieces off while Lola plays it safe under the table lol. Hopefully Lola will feel a bit more confident with the chicken wings!
Yes Lola wasnt sure at all! Penny was a right animal tearing it apart she loved it!!! :p

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My guys would flip if I plopped that down for a meal! Ha!
Great pics! :)
Haha Penny enjoyed it, pic says it all for wat lola thought!!

Oh my...what a big nummy bone! Glad they enjoyed it. :)
Bit too big!! next lot should be better and they might actually get to eat the bone!

LOL! They're so tiny next to that big bone!!!
Yes they are tiny any way, just look even smaller next to them great big things!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts