Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would share a few pics today of Zoe and Holly. I seem to get better pics of them separate lol.. Oh and Holly's fur (pup) is getting really fuzzy type hair in is that normal for pups?

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
You have very sweet pups Jenn. :)

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone and I love that little pink belly to. And I was really surprised how well the girls get along being Zoe is much older and has been an only Chi at least since I have had her.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Remind me, how old is Zoe?

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Zoe is 4 based on vet telling me her age when I got her in Nov 2009 they said she was 2 then. So we celebrate her birthday as the date I rescued her.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Zoe is 4 based on vet telling me her age when I got her in Nov 2009 they said she was 2 then. So we celebrate her birthday as the date I rescued her.

How did you rescue her? From where?

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
How did you rescue her? From where?
A friend of my husbands wife is what I would call a hoarder she had 15 dogs at the time I got her from there. Every time I would go over to that house I would not even go inside it was yucky dirty animal pee ,poo everywhere and Zoe would jump in my car trying to leave with us. We did not have any dogs at the time just our 2 cats and my hubby said we are taking this dog home with us since she wants to go and they said ok so that is how we got her. Took her to vet had her scanned for a chip just to make sure no one was missing her but she was not in good condition I have no idea how long they had her they said she was a stray they picked up she was full of worms,teeth a mess got that taken care of and her shots and vet thought she was spayed she had a scar on her tummy but she came in heat 2 months after we got her so she evidently had a c-section at some point so we had her spayed. But she is the best little girl ever she had a few accidents to start off with in the house but after regular letting her out she was house trained within 2 weeks. She walks on a leash well gets along with cats and loves everyone. She does though bark every time a door bell rings on TV or here lol Wheel of Fortune is her favorite time to bark during every ding lol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts