Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
They turned 1 a few days ago, the 20th, but I haven't had time to start a thread. Thought I'd post a few pics of when I first got them, and a few of them now. I wanna do a lil photoshoot of them today or tomorrow, and continue doing that around every birthday. If I get that done, I'll share those pics later too..

Bella at 6/7 weeks-

Izzie at 11 weeks-

Both at 11 weeks-

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Aw Happy 1st Birthday cutie pies! I just love them! The black coats are beautiful! Izzie reminds me so much of my Kizzie, they could be sisters! LOL Even twins! Esp with the rhyming names. Toooo cute! lol Can't wait to see the photoshop pic when you get the chance! I can't believe how fast that year went =(

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know, it has gone by really fast! I first came on her right after I got Bella, and I remember asking opinions about getting her litter mate, Izzie! So glad I got her, of course..:)

And yeah, Kizzie has always resembled Izzie to me.. especially with the names! lol.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Awww, happy birthday Izzie and Bella!!
Theyre so adorable.
I LOVE tho pic of them sleeping and smiling all rolled up together! So adorable!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I know I remember that too! It goes too fast. lol I don't have kids but after having dogs now I know what people mean why they same times goes by so fast once you have kids! lol That last recent pic of them together is so dang cute! They are adorable! <3

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
:eek:ccasion4:

Happy Birthday pretty girls! :daisy:

You are both so sweet, I wish you happy, healthy, long lives with your beautiful mama! :p

ps: LOVE all the pictures, and I really like the pink turtleneck sweaters! :thumbright:

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
:eek:ccasion7:happy birthday Bella and Izzy ! Those are really cute pics :) My Minnie and Tootsie are sisters from the same litter also, i think its great, they're like 2 peas in a pod .

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
HBD You adorable sweetie pies you give black dogs everywhere the cutest representation xoxoxoxo

·
Registered
787 Posts
Those are wonderful photos. I LOVE the puppy one where they're curled up sleeping with Bella on her back and Izzy on top of her. They're beautiful all grown up, too! What store were you in for the photo where they're in a shopping cart?

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Those are wonderful photos. I LOVE the puppy one where they're curled up sleeping with Bella on her back and Izzy on top of her. They're beautiful all grown up, too! What store were you in for the photo where they're in a shopping cart?
We are in Wal-Mart. We take them in all the time... :)

Here's another at Wal-Mart in the pet section.....

Technically you aren't supposed to unless they are service animals, but the staff only ever says how cute they are and stuff. Never tells me I can't have them or I need to leave with them or anything.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Happy Birthday to you two BEAUITFUL girlees!!! Time sure flew!! I remeber when you got the two of them. Such cute pictures :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts