Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found these pics on a website, they have cartoon images of every colour of chihuahua, I thought it was really cool and saved the pics of my girls as cartoons! Maybe wen I get paid I'll get something off the site with their cartoon pics on!

Sugar

Spice

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep, they're good. I can never get over how cute your girls are! I'll just draw them for you on the iPad. Do you want them the same style as those with your girls' colouring or do you want any changes made?
Awe thank u!

That's so cool u can draw on ur iPad? I hav an iPad too but don't think I could do a decent drawing on it though lol.
Any style as long as its cute, whatever u think, as long as they hav the colouring of my girls, so you'd know it's them ya kno?! thank u so much xxx

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
I love the iPad for drawing. I have to use a stylus though. It takes a bit of practice to get used to it. There's a pic of Mylo in the graphics section that I did on the iPad. I'll give it a go in this style hopefully tomorrow r wed but I go away on thurs for a week so if not it'll be after that :)

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I love the iPad for drawing. I have to use a stylus though. It takes a bit of practice to get used to it. There's a pic of Mylo in the graphics section that I did on the iPad. I'll give it a go in this style hopefully tomorrow r wed but I go away on thurs for a week so if not it'll be after that :)
I had a look at ur pic of Mylo before I went to bed last night, it's amazing! Ur so good at it. Thanks a million cant wait to see them xxx

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here is the one of Sugar. I copied the outline for the most part but added a few bits and did the colouring myself. I hope it's right and that you like it.

Here's just the plain drawing

Here is spice...

And the plain one

Oh my god! They are soooooo cool! I love them thank u SO much!!!

Yes Sugar wud be a bit more red than that, those pics were took outside with the sun shinning on them so she prob looks lighter, but don't worry I still love the pic thank u xxxx

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm going away for a few days but I'll do a better one of Sugar when I get back. If you want anything else doing just let me know, I like to have a project! I'm glad you like them :)
Dont be worrying about doing anymore I honestly love them! Unless u want to but whenever u hav free time no rush.

Lol I've just noticed uve even got Spices eyes smaller than Sugars in the pics lol, love them!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts