Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Each of the girls got the purple velour sweatshirt (Top Paw) that Hope and Ruby are modeling and Eden also got the thermal shirt (Martha Stewart). Not bad for $4.97 each. Had each been $19.97. Just had to share.

...and this one I had to post because I remain so fascinated by black dogs and how shiny they are!! My other two have colors that just do not reflect like this one.

Thanks for letting me share!!

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am hoping the pink ruffles on Eden and the purple on Ruby will help people see that they are girls. People think Hope is my only girl. Eden is so dainty and delicate and looks so feminine to me anyway!

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would love to get more MS beds. We have two and they have held up well. I got one on sale but I would have LOVED half price!
Eden's shirt is also an XS. She is 3.25 lbs.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Taz weighs 2.75 lbs but is only 4 1/2 months old. The shirt's a little big on her right now but still wearable. I didn't see the shirt you got for Hope and Ruby. It's really cute too. I also got two hoodies for $4.97. One is orange ,brown and green stripes. She'll wear it for Thanksgiving. Other one is pink with brown trim.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Eden is my little one. She will be 10 months on Monday. She was right under 3 pounds when we got her at 8 months but I have been feeding her as much as the big girls (they are over 1 year old now and weigh 3.7 lbs.) to fatten her up. She was apparently not a great eater. Ziwipeak changed that!
I wanted the cream thermal for all of them but the XS was too small but the S too big for my other two. None of mine will tolerate hoods so the purple one is like a sweatshirt/hoodie but with no hood. Very soft.
I saw the fall colored striped hoodie. The colors were beautiful. Taz will be stunning for Thanksgiving!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw they are so cute. Karen! I love them! :) Roo has the same one and she's wearing it tonight, how funny! I'm a bargain shopper too. :D I took a quick (poor quality) pic of Roo with it on. I think it's the same one, Roo's looks plum though. (Pip wanted in on the action :lol:)

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Eden is such a pretty, petite girl. The size difference between the small and the extra small is strange. The small is twice as big.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Karen & Foggy all of your fur babies are adorable! Great pictures! :)

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I LOVE Pip and Roo. Eden is trying hard to look like Pip.

Terri-you are right. The small was giant compared to the XS. I needed something in between.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi karen im seeing eden is tinier than hope and ruby how do you find the tinies ive asked othesrs bsefore but never actually get a real answer is there something i should look for thank you

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Ha, I got that same purple outfit for Lexxi. And they had a purple striped hoodie I got for Isis, but she totally freaks if I try to put clothes on her, so I guess Lexxi actually got two outfits.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
They look adorable!

Do you find there isn't that good of a selection of XS? I can't decide if there are that many tiny dogs out there, or they just aren't making alot of them.

I would never mistake any of your girls for boys! (Gracie is the most macho female I've ever seen - so I understand when people think she's a boy - I even gave away her pink clothes this week, as they just look ridiculous on her!)

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
All 3 of your girls are soooo beautiful!!!! and I know what you mean about the shiney black coats .....just so pretty!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts