Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, the car seat is here and we have gone for 2 short rides. One last night and one tonight. Ruby is THRILLED. She loves looking out at everything and lays so nice in the car seat. Hope is another story. You know she is the drama queen. She STANDS the entire trip and cries. Cries her eyes out. And then she paces while she stands and she gets their straps tangled!

I love the car seat. I should have tried to get one without the sherpa lining. My little monkeys are sherpa digging and sherpa eating machines. So far they are too freaked out to be comfortable enough to eat this but they will.

Here is one quick pic that I took from my phone for a co-worker who thought I was kidding about a car seat.

Thanks for the photos, suggestions and tips on getting a good car seat. I appreciate it. So does Ruby!! haha!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
That is a nice car seat, looks very comfy. Reggie, Lexxi and Gonzo LOVE riding in their car seat and just settled down, watching out the window or even going to sleep. The rest scream, cry, try to get out and tangle themself all up while I'm driving.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I LOVE IT! It's perfect! Hopefully little Hope will get used to it and love it! I'm sure she will in time. In the meantime, you go Ruby! What a good girl! :)

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi karen look how cute ive never seen a carseat so nice ruby is so eager for fun and little hope is thinking youve got to be kidding

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
love the car seat!! but your car looks like it is parked in your house.... windows...blue microwave? carts..........LOL

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I hope they will both like it. They get no choice, really so they have to adjust!

Jan! haha! My car was parked in my garage. My husband (okay, I am the same) is an organization freak! We have wall to wall shelves and the blue thing is our recycle bin. I took the pic there because I thought that would be better than while I was driving! haha!
I really do want to take a video of little miss crying so pitifully, though. Perhaps when hubby is driving. Although, she is an angel for him so she would likely just sit pretty and bat her eyes if he is there!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Awww, how cute! Their harnesses fit them great too! And Izzie cries sometimes too, but she'll get used to it. Just don't give in and hold her! She will learn that's where she needs to stay in the car. Right now since she is used to being held, it'll take a lil while to get used to. I lay a blanket in mine too, so they don't dig. But also Bella gets car sick sometimes, and I want to wash the cover too much.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts