Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been anxious about my SS getting their gift, that when this special wonderful package came..I just about exploded!!

A sweet note from Santa

Britney was up first since I knew Butter would be difficult to keep on the bed

They each got their own personalized blanket! Britney's name was in pink, which I love because I love that color. I am ALWAYS buying blankets for them to keep warm, so those two things alone made me happy

You all know I love the Juicy Couture brand, but this dress will always be better than any Juicy hoodie my girls own! I LOVE the personal touch it has!

with her dress and a great grea collar! I couldn't get her to stay still right here..she wanted to be on my lap, then became uninterested in the whole thing, lol

Hmm, what's in here

she made sure to lick everything at least once. or twice. haha

Butter is coming up next.....

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Wow, what wonderful presents! T - you did an awesome job! Fabulous!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I literally had to get Butter out from under the bed. :foxes15:
checking out her treats

this dress is sooo cute!!

very uncomfortable,stiff and mad

love this collar. I'm gonna be stubborn with her and make her get used to it

On top of her blanket! Her name was in blue, I believe.

I didn't get closeups of a few things, like this SOOO adorable 2010 chi calendar, which actually I always ask for one every year for christmas! :D Also, Santa got them Beverly Hills Chihuahua bathing set! It's got shampoo, conditioner, and facial scrub! And lastly, I got 2 keychains to add to my collection! Santa, it's like you have ESP, because I have about 4 keys about 10 keychains, LOL! I love to collect them

All the great gifts! - Minus Britney's puppia and the collars which are on them

Walked into the living room and look who I caught enjoying a treat!!

My girls and I are so grateful for all these great gifts! Thanks so much Santa C, or should I say, Santa T!! :love2: :love2:

I wish I could give you a big hug right now :daisy:

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
awwww great presents from t crystal brittney looks so cute in her new dress and collar love everything

ohhhh cant wait ss is so much fun xxx

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just realized I didn't get a pic of the bathing set, keychains, calendar, or the great body cream!

Okay, now here's everything :D

When I'm really excited, I am trying to type everything so fast that I leave things out :laughing1:

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aww such cute stuff.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
WoW!! Britney and Butter have a wonderful SS! I love it all! Great job SS!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
AWWWWWW Crystal, Santa T was so awesome to you and the girls. I love the bed that came first and the rest of the loot is just amazing. Great job T, as always and the girls look magnificent in their clothes. This santa stuff is so much fun.

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
OMG Crystal!
what a lovely lot of things to come home to! the collars and gorgeous and I love the sweater and dress. and look at the blankets!! xxx

1 - 20 of 28 Posts