170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are my girls:

Milla

Jazz

And here are our show hopefuls;

Freaky

Hammie

Phoenix- She's Hammie & Freaky's sister who now lives with a family member, but will be shown.

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Lovely girls :angel1:
Just a question, as I am looking at a sable 13 week old... Did Hammie start out much darker?
And, wow, that shirt is the background is scarey!! :D

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lovely girls :angel1:
Just a question, as I am looking at a sable 13 week old... Did Hammie start out much darker?
And, wow, that shirt is the background is scarey!! :D
Yes all my girls were very dark. These are about 13 week old pics, they are now 7 months and I haven't had the chance to get new ones yet.

here is what they looked like when they were even younger! The pups get progressively older and loose the dark sabling and become redder in color.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It depends on the lines. not all loose their dark coloring. These girls as 7 months old don,t all have their mothers color. I have one that looks orange to me, reddish tan and a light tan. I bought one girl who was heavily dark sable and when she grew up she was a light tan! LOL

·
Premium Member
5,270 Posts
beautiful Chis.... I am always amazed at how the 'show people' can get those Chis to stand still.....lol...... Chico would be trying to nibble your hand and off that table in a flash......LOL

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
beautiful Chis.... I am always amazed at how the 'show people' can get those Chis to stand still.....lol...... Chico would be trying to nibble your hand and off that table in a flash......LOL
Lol ! They all start off that way just lots of practice and good treats! My pups just love chicken.:D

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Gorgeous girls! I love the names Freaky and Hammie... so cute! Lol. :)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gorgeous girls! I love the names Freaky and Hammie... so cute! Lol. :)
Thank you. Freaky got her name cause I don't rememner the name of the song but all I remember is: she's a very freaky girl the one you don't bring home to mother. She was running all over the place trying to get my adult male's to play with her and I thought uh-oh she's gonna be trouble. Hence the name Freaky! Lol

Hammie got her name from the movie Over The Hedge cause she reminds me of Hammie the squirrel.

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Thank you. Freaky got her name cause I don't rememner the name of the song but all I remember is: she's a very freaky girl the one you don't bring home to mother. She was running all over the place trying to get my adult male's to play with her and I thought uh-oh she's gonna be trouble. Hence the name Freaky! Lol

Hammie got her name from the movie Over The Hedge cause she reminds me of Hammie the squirrel.
Super Freak by Rick James :D

·
Registered
3,012 Posts

OMG! That is hilarious!! The name suits her perfectly. I think the song is called Super Freak, by Rick James, but I could be wrong.
That story just made my day. Lol! :hello1:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Beautiful babies!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts