Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I very rarely post, mostly just read other's posts, but I just had to share this pic of my three girls. I thought it was sooo cute. The only reason they were sitting all together like that is because I was vacuuming and none of them like the vacuum cleaner. ;)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww...b e a u t i f u l !

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I thought that was funny too cuz it's usually the bigger dog that is the chicken about everything.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
That is so cute-and funny! They are so sweet. I like one of the little ones peeking out. What a great protector!

You MUST post more pictures-they are too cute!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks but it's very hard to catch them being still. I see something cute, go to take a picture and end up with a blurry blob. Like I said, the ONLY reason they were still is because they were scared to death of the vacuum.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I hate to admit it, but when I turned the vacuum off to take the picture they all started to get up, so in order to get the picture I had to turn the vacuum back on and leave it running while I snapped the shot.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I wish mine were afraid of the vacuum! They both go into full fledged attack mode. I can't vacuum unless my husband is home to make them stay away from the vacuum...They grab it by the rubber bumper and literally lift it off the floor!

They are so cute! I second the motion to get out the vacuum and have a photo shoot!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts