Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously. She's a nut! LOL After I'm done eating any fruit or veggies I usually throw the ones I didn't' eat out to the birds and other critters since we always have them in our backyard (We live near the woods) it's fun to see them.

:foxes15: Anyways Kizzie doesn't approve of this at all! LOL :D If I'm not going to finish my food, NOBODY can have it but her! She gets mad and barks when I throw it out to the birds, things she doesn't even like, yet, if I give it to her she'll eat it. Like peas in a pod, broccoli, strawberries, anything! It's all hers!

Here is a video of what I threw out today, she's a goon ball but I love her!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Wzt2h6xN0c

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
She is too cute, I haven't found a food Zoey won't eat. She loves fruits/veggies, cabbage (one of her favorites), if we are eating, she wants it.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awww, what a sweetie! Dat good stuff Mama! :lol: Very cute!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Seriously. She's a nut! LOL After I'm done eating any fruit or veggies I usually throw the ones I didn't' eat out to the birds and other critters since we always have them in our backyard (We live near the woods) it's fun to see them.

:foxes15: Anyways Kizzie doesn't approve of this at all! LOL :D If I'm not going to finish my food, NOBODY can have it but her! She gets mad and barks when I throw it out to the birds, things she doesn't even like, yet, if I give it to her she'll eat it. Like peas in a pod, broccoli, strawberries, anything! It's all hers!

Here is a video of what I threw out today, she's a goon ball but I love her!

YouTube - Kizzie loves carrots
I wish I could see the video! Stupid cell phone. Kizzie sounds like Isis. Isis loves fruits and veggies like blueberries, strawberries, watermelon, carrots and peas. :D

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hehe this is way late but I so forgot about this thread thank you all though!! She is silly I never had a dog that liked everything like she does, Shayley is so opposite!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts