Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've finally gotten round to taking some updated pictures of my bunnies.
Here is my signiture from the rabbit forum so you can identify them all :cool:

First up, my group of 5 (Tinkerbell, Tiger, Tilly, Bluebell & Button)

Continued below

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And now Basil & Tia. Baby Tia has grown so much!

From this little teeny girl

To this beautiful princess

I love this one, looks like shes trying to punch someone ha ha

Basil's fat head got in the way

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
What's sort of rabbit is the one with fuzzy hair?? It's so sweet looks like me in the mornings hahaha
Can my daughter come live with ou she wanted a rabbit I bought a chihuahua hahaha

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Omg... They are gorgeous!!! I had a big ol' white and black French lop about 20 years ago. She lived a long time, and was such a good girl. She lived in the house and was boxed trained. She even warned me of a peeping Tom at our back window one night. She saw him through the window and started thumping to warn me. She loved my dad, she would jump up on his lap every night and sleep.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What's sort of rabbit is the one with fuzzy hair?? It's so sweet looks like me in the mornings hahaha
Can my daughter come live with ou she wanted a rabbit I bought a chihuahua hahaha
The fluffy one is Button, he's a Lionhead. We actually have to cut his fur or it grows over his eyes and then he can't see.
Send her my way, as long as she doesn't mind helping with the cleaning and dishing out the treats!

Omg... They are gorgeous!!! I had a big ol' white and black French lop about 20 years ago. She lived a long time, and was such a good girl. She lived in the house and was boxed trained. She even warned me of a peeping Tom at our back window one night. She saw him through the window and started thumping to warn me. She loved my dad, she would jump up on his lap every night and sleep.
Oh a black & whit frenchie, sounds gorgeous. She sounds like she was a wonderful bunny

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
I really enjoyed looking at all your bunnies! I never see anyone with bunnies, especially that many & it was a joy looking at these pictures with the little bunny house and them eating their brocoli & carrots. Thanks so much for sharing. Button, the fuzzy one is sooooo cute--makes you want to hold & snuggle him.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I really enjoyed looking at all your bunnies! I never see anyone with bunnies, especially that many & it was a joy looking at these pictures with the little bunny house and them eating their brocoli & carrots. Thanks so much for sharing. Button, the fuzzy one is sooooo cute--makes you want to hold & snuggle him.
Awwww thanks Lisa, i'm glad you liked them and glad they look happy. They are spoilt beyond belief! :D

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Awwwwww is all i can say if i live in a house where i actually kept the grass i would have a few rabbits i love them but after My Lucy and Bugs died i swore i wouldn't have any more but me and the hubby would love Rex rabbits as well as the list of other breeds of animals we want!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
They are so beautiful and so unique!! :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
OMG!! What in the world is that fluffy thing! I want it! That is stinkin adorable!!! Button!!! LOL I think that is Tia? The one that was boxing in that one photo, how cute is that! LOL They really are adorable! My aunt has 2 bunnies, they are so fun! Thanks for sharing your little bunnies with us they are all so cute!!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I love Button!! He's my favorite!! Is the little one a hotot? (Can't remember if that's the right spelling or not.) They are soooooooo cute!

We had a holland lop when Courtney was little. :)

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
There adorable. And thank you for posting the pics. :)

Dont laugh at me guys. But this is the first time I scene deferent breeds of rabbets In my life. I only saw the one that looks like Tia.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Awww so cute, I have had a few bunnies in the past, had a white angora he was so cute, Sampson, his hair got so long :) Then I had a black lop named Delilah :) I miss my bunnies but my hubby is allergic :-(

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
So pretty I love bunnies never had one but did have two guinea pigs for about a year and a half till I found out I was allergic to them.SO I gave them to a collage that tought vets and vet techs how to hold and care for them.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts