Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Aw thank you both, she is such a loving adorable girl - I don't know what I'd do without her!
It's funny looking at the pic with her mum as she's so like her but I don't think I really believed the breeder that she would end up that light, it just didn't seem very likely - shows what I know, haha :)

Registered
Wow! She is such a beauty! I also noticed her mask disappearing. You just never know how these little ones will grow up to look. But as puppy and adult she is stunning!! :)

Registered
I can't get these pictures made by phone???? I click, but nothing happens. Not just this post, but many that have "uploaded by PG free". I assume they are phone photos.

Registered
Stunning, if you were to show me a puppy pic and her now. I wouldn't believe you lol beautiful!!

Reactions: Sarahchibird

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
I can't get these pictures made by phone???? I click, but nothing happens. Not just this post, but many that have "uploaded by PG free". I assume they are phone photos.
Hi, they were uploaded off my phone - I can see them on my iPad though so no idea why not everyone can, but I'm a bit rubbish with computers though!

Thanks everyone :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts