Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
Ins't that cute. Tango looks just like a Chi, I had as a child, wish I had some pictures of him. Now I want another white one. :rolleyes: I would like a grandson also, but my children said no.:(

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ronni, they are all gorgeous! And grandson?! I had you pegged as late 20's lol! x
Awww...you're sweet :love4:

Nope, I'm an old lady.....5 children, 7 grandchildren with another one the way.....grandchild that is, not another child! ;)

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Awww...you're sweet :love4:

Nope, I'm an old lady.....5 children, 7 grandchildren with another one the way.....grandchild that is, not another child! ;)
Well you sound very young on here! The pups keep you young at heart hey!

Wowwee, 12 to buy for on Birthdays and Christmas! I dont envy that! :)

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is super precious! Jazz looks like he wants kisses too.

Jazz really did! And River was happy to oblige....we just didn't shoot video of it. Then River decided he wanted to join the doggies in their little doggie pen, so he hung out there for a while letting the dogs jump all over him and lick him to death. He loved every minute of it! :D

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Jazz really did! And River was happy to oblige....we just didn't shoot video of it. Then River decided he wanted to join the doggies in their little doggie pen, so he hung out there for a while letting the dogs jump all over him and lick him to death. He loved every minute of it! :D
That sounds so precious!

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Aw, your grand baby is adorable! He loves the pups!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App
He really does. And he's amazingly gentle with them too, unlike a couple of my granddaughters who, when they were that age, I think would have dragged the dogs around by their ears, like the did their dolls by the hair lol!

He's only 14 months so of course he's not wholly co-ordinated yet, but even so he does really well with them, and loves to sit in the middle of them and let them climb on him and lick him. He laughs and laughs! I'll have to get a video of that sometime.

When the family comes over, I put the chis in their enclosure in my office (which is where it is in the video) because I just get nervous with so many people here (large family) that they'll accidentally get stepped on, or let out, or something. But River ALWAYS makes a beeline for the office and wants to be let in there because he knows that's where the dogs are! It's very cute.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts