Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got my guys new hoodies from ebay
they are a bit big but i really like them zac and romeos say prince romeos is red zacs is blue and pink of course for my precious girl honey

here they are modeling them for you guys xx

:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
wow they do look big, esp in the arm area hehe. very cute though! :D they all look like their looking at each others colors ;)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Mandy, how oh how do you get your babies to pose so perfectly? Even little Romeo is posing like his big brother and sister. Those sweatshirts are friggin adorable. You have the perfect chi family. I love the one of Zac and Romeo. Oh, puppy love. It never goes away, trust me!!!:D

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mandy, how oh how do you get your babies to pose so perfectly? Even little Romeo is posing like his big brother and sister. Those sweatshirts are friggin adorable. You have the perfect chi family. I love the one of Zac and Romeo. Oh, puppy love. It never goes away, trust me!!!:D
hey robin dear
i dont know why they sit so good lol hes such a great wee guy xxx ;)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I think it's cuz they are perfect. Their Mommy has trained them well. I have officially declared your pups the forum "models". Those sweatshirts are divine and Romeo fits right into your family. He was truly meant to be Mandy.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I'm overloaded with Chi cuteness! Wow! Such cute little hoodies! Mandy, Romeo is perfect. Look how well he fits in with Zac and Honey! I love the last picture of him snuggling with his sis. So adorable.

Brodysmom

·
Registered
344 Posts
They all look gorgeous!!!

I love these hoodies :) I've had the pink Princess one on my Watching List on eBay for the last two weeks (good taste) ;)

Aww, they're soooo cute!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Mandy those are adorable!!! And they look so comfy too. Your babies are such lovely models. I wish I could get my munchkins to pose as well they do. All three of them look smashing in their hoodies.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Mandy, you picked out perfect hoodies for them! The colors are great, and they all look so darn adorable in them!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts