Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i finally managed to get my 2 a skineez dog toy after searching for sites that post to the uk finally got it on ebay
and guess what THEY LOVE IT!!!!! but the only problem is they love it too much there has been some nasty snarls when fighting over it
honey loves the squeeker in it i will prob get another one and they will still fight lol
i especially love their wee faces when they have it in their mouth too cute
this is a great toy and my 2 love it xx

heres some pics of my guys out in the back garden weather is lovely here just now

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
(ciarra) I have never heard of that toy, but they really seem to like it! If I see it a the petstore I might have to snag me one.
(lisa) Great pics Mandy! They really love that toy . I haven't heard of it before, but I'm going to look it up now!
they are great they have no stuffing in them witch is great cause my zac pulls the stuffing out of every toy he gets it also has squeekers in it wich my honey loves she loves squeeky toys in fact shes lying on her back with it in her mouth sqeeking it as we speak
heres the ebay link to it its in the us they post to uk also

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=260409628897&Category=20753&_trkparms=algo=LVI&its=I&otn=1

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just bought one for Cookie on ebay aftyter seeing your lovely pics. I'd never heard of thst toy. Cookie absolutely loves soft toys and has a mountain of them.
oh im sure cookie will love it ive just ordered another one ive asked for the scunk one or the fox one what one did you put as your first choice?

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah the 2 of them love it they have been playin with it all day honey keeps trying to hide it under the sofa so zac cant fid it lol but he does he he he

1 - 20 of 23 Posts