Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Enjoying a lovely day off with my little darlings. Feeling blessed. That's all馃槉

ImageUploadedByPG Free1408484001.965058.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1408484027.181422.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1408484064.855022.jpg

Xoxoxo Meoshia and family 馃槝

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks a lot! Passed up hanging out with my girlfriend downtown Naperville. Just wanted a day of relaxation, feel like I'm always on the go lol. And Bailey is looking good these days, he's down to 7 lbs even. Was always around 8. Didn't even have him on a diet. Just cut back on table scraps (I'm guilty) and giving only meet based treats only 2 a day Stella's carnivore crunch. So he's a lean mean machine lol. Hopefully you have a relaxing weekend coming up soon.

Registered
Ava's happy little face melts my heart in that picture! Bailey is looking in great condition too. Its lovely to see you getting so much use from your ourside space this summer after getting your new furniture :) PLUS that picture of you is to die for pretty lady!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #7
Ava's happy little face melts my heart in that picture! Bailey is looking in great condition too. Its lovely to see you getting so much use from your ourside space this summer after getting your new furniture :) PLUS that picture of you is to die for pretty lady!

Thanks Jemma! I can't stand to think of what little time I probably have left to enjoy that deck. I've totally neglected it for a good 2 weeks. Miss Ava....always a little princess, she loves hanging out up there. And Bailey is literally my soul dog. He's my baby. Kendall and Braxton were hiding somewhere. And I'm feeling pretty good 馃槉. Actually now thinking about grilling chicken and veggies. Or having a turkey burger (no bread) and veggies lol. But sadly that means I need to get off my butt and run to the store lol. You are always so sweet. Thank you!

Registered
I can't wait to get my deck renovations done. At the moment we may be relaxing on it in the snow! Very good pics!

Premium Member
Thanks a lot! Passed up hanging out with my girlfriend downtown Naperville. Just wanted a day of relaxation, feel like I'm always on the go lol. And Bailey is looking good these days, he's down to 7 lbs even. Was always around 8. Didn't even have him on a diet. Just cut back on table scraps (I'm guilty) and giving only meet based treats only 2 a day Stella's carnivore crunch. So he's a lean mean machine lol. Hopefully you have a relaxing weekend coming up soon.
I totally know what you mean! Bailey looks great! He's so handsome, one of my favorites little guys since I met him. Mojo still needs to lose a little bit but it's really my fault, too many bully sticks and barley any walking this summer bc I haven't had much time. I'm a bad momma this year :(
I'm off Friday and hoping to get the long coats to the vet and maybe downtown Naperville! But we shall see if that happens.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #14
Baby Jasper! I love this pic because he has floppy ears and his ears were only ever floppy for a couple of days.

He will be a whole year old on the first of September.

Omg! That's Bailey as a pup. Jasper is so cute 鉂ゐ煉曫煉

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #15
I totally know what you mean! Bailey looks great! He's so handsome, one of my favorites little guys since I met him. Mojo still needs to lose a little bit but it's really my fault, too many bully sticks and barley any walking this summer bc I haven't had much time. I'm a bad momma this year :(
I'm off Friday and hoping to get the long coats to the vet and maybe downtown Naperville! But we shall see if that happens.

Ugh I too realized those bullysticks make the dogs really overweight. So I now only give them maybe once a month. And only 1 each and they can only eat half. Eat the rest later. I tried them on beef tails? I think from Wetnose. Those seem much lighter and still good for the teeth and dental health. But I mostly give them the Stella's carnivore crunch, they love that. And thanks it was not intentional weight loss, you know how lean Bailey is even at 8 lbs. and Moj is still a handsome man 馃槉馃槏.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #16
I can't wait to get my deck renovations done. At the moment we may be relaxing on it in the snow! Very good pics!

Awe thankyou! Well you will always have next spring summer to enjoy it. I love my deck 馃槏馃挄

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #19
Do you have a baby pic of Bailey?

I do....but in my other phone that I broke 2 weeks ago :-(. I'm hoping to retrieve pics from that phone soon. There is a puppy pic in a thread somewhere on here if I can find it. Bailey and jasper are twins as pups 馃槉

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #20
Random pic

Had my turkey patty and veggies for dinner! A high protein and vitamin packed dinner goes a long way. So good! ImageUploadedByPG Free1408497255.248630.jpg

Working on Ava's social skills, took a quick walk after dinner. She keeps getting better and better.

ImageUploadedByPG Free1408497330.579544.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1408497373.117678.jpg

1 - 20 of 30 Posts