Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to introduce everyone to my family of Chihuahuas.

This is Cheech. He's 10 years old and we adopted him from the manager of one of our local Taco Bells. He's a bit of a pissy critter, but he is mellowing some in his older age!

Next, we got Squirly. She'll turn 4 this summer. She's quite the lovey girl and is the mommy (w/Cheech) to our grandchis.

Then for the grandkids! Tubby and Pinky are 2. They are about as different as night and day.
Tubby

Pinky

And then finally we have Wicket. Or Mouse as he is sometimes called. He was an "oopsy" baby. He's 18 months old and is just the sweetest thing ever!

So there are my babies!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
You have a beautiful chihuahua family! Your little girl, Squirly, looks like my 15-year old chihiuahua who recently passed away.

·
Registered
314 Posts
ohhhh they are all so darling! Proves my thought that you can't have just one.
=)
Hugs,
Sooz

·
Registered
687 Posts
Wow, you can really see Pinky's dad in her!

An 'oopsy baby'?! What on earth is that? Did you see him and couldn't resist? He is gorgeous :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you all for the nice replies! I obviously think my chis are the cutest ever....but I'm a bit biased! I had never in my life seen coloring like Cheech in a Chi before we got him, I was happy that one of the pups picked it up. Tubby looks just like her daddy coloring-wise, he just has a bit more brown.
Wicket was an "oopsy" baby, because Squirly showed no signs of being in heat and we were supposed to take her in to be fixed when we figured out she was pregnant. Then Wicket came about 1 1/2 - 2 weeks early and completely ruined my favorite chair in the process, so he was an oopsy, but we are so glad he's here!

Btw, all of your siggies are just wonderful! Your babies are just adorable!

·
Registered
83 Posts
That is just TOO FUNNY that you got your Chi from a Taco Bell!!!!! lololol :p

Rah said:
An 'oopsy baby'?! What on earth is that? :)
I think that's what humans would call a "surprise" baby. I'm guessing it was an unplanned breeding???

Anyway - your babies are BEAUTIFUL!!! :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Proofreading is an important skill

Neechi said:
Thank you all for the nice replies! I obviously think my chis are the cutest ever....but I'm a bit biased! I had never in my life seen coloring like Cheech in a Chi before we got him, I was happy that one of the pups picked it up. Tubby looks just like her daddy coloring-wise, he just has a bit more brown.
Wicket was an "oopsy" baby, because Squirly showed no signs of being in heat and we were supposed to take her in to be fixed when we figured out she was pregnant. Then Wicket came about 1 1/2 - 2 weeks early and completely ruined my favorite chair in the process, so he was an oopsy, but we are so glad he's here!

Btw, all of your siggies are just wonderful! Your babies are just adorable!
I know better than to do other stuff when I'm trying to post messages! :confused:

That should have been Wicket was just UNDER a week early....we didn't find out Squirly was pregnant until about 2 weeks before she was due...(she hid it well!) Sorry for the confusion! Thanks again for all the compliments!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts