Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
LOL Aries is way to cute!! He seems like such a little adventurer... and it looks like he loves the kitty!!

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Cathryn! :) His personality is definately coming out alot more now. He's really a lovely puppy and I'm very lucky to have him.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
His lovely, willow is so small, and Sassie is cute, How many other dogs do you have, id love to see pics of them.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
omg that was just the cutest thing ever
i love the aries was playng with your cat
it made me laugh and has cheered me up lol
the girls are as beautiful as ever

·
Registered
774 Posts
such a beautiful family. they are so cute playing together.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Oh, Aries is adorable. The kitty and him playing is so cute.

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
He is sooo adorable!! What a fun household you have! I think you might need a disclaimer at the end of the video that no cats were injured during the making of your film LOL The cat being pushed across the floor in the bowl made me nearly fall off my chair!!

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ROFL..Most definately no cats were harmed. :) She loves that bowl. If I push it across the floor she will chase it and climb into it. Aries on the other hand runs over and tries to fetch it back. He did it a few times where he's actually pull the cat in the bowl across the floor. That was what I was trying to get on video. It was hiliarous to watch! :D

He is sooo adorable!! What a fun household you have! I think you might need a disclaimer at the end of the video that no cats were injured during the making of your film LOL The cat being pushed across the floor in the bowl made me nearly fall off my chair!!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwww................................Aries is adorable and full of puppy energy. I love the video of Aries playing with the kitten (LOL).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts