Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm usually in bed asleep with Cricket before my husband comes home from work. When he comes home he will take her out to do her business, and then make himself a snack. Well Cricket's allergies were much better. Anyway, I got up and not only had my husband made himself a plate of eggs and spaeztle, he made Cricket her own plate too. Spaeztle (sp?) is a German noodle made with wheat flour. Needless to say I was up all night with a stuffy nosed dog. Poor thing, she was coughing all night too from the drainage. I lit into him this morning. Never again.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Oh no poor Cricket :(
Did your husband know about his allergies?

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh no poor Cricket :(
Did your husband know about his allergies?
I don't think he was paying much attention to me when I was telling him she may have an issue with the corn meal in the other foods. Corn is different from wheat but still its irritating because he feeds her what he eats a lot. We didn't know she had an allergy to wheat until last night. But she is doing well today playing and eating her regular food. Thank goodness, cause it could have been worse.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
What is it with people needing to feed dogs off their plates? So annoying! In my home my dogs never get anything except dog food and plain raw or cooked chicken but as soon as I get to my parents house for a visit (approx once a fortnight) they start feeding them whatever they're eating or are feeding their dogs without asking my permission or, when I've said no, when I'm out of the room. When I complain my dad says I'm being over the top, but he's not the one who has to clean up the runny poop a few hours later :(

Sorry to hear Cricket had a rough night. Hopefully now it has sunk in with your hubby!

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What is it with people needing to feed dogs off their plates? So annoying! In my home my dogs never get anything except dog food and plain raw or cooked chicken but as soon as I get to my parents house for a visit (approx once a fortnight) they start feeding them whatever they're eating or are feeding their dogs without asking my permission or, when I've said no, when I'm out of the room. When I complain my dad says I'm being over the top, but he's not the one who has to clean up the runny poop a few hours later :(

Sorry to hear Cricket had a rough night. Hopefully now it has sunk in with your hubby!
I hope so too. Cause if not he is the one that will be up with her and her runny nose, and coughing all night. lol. Luckily he didn't feed her off his plate cause he knows how I feel about her getting salt and pepper. He made her her own plate. Which is even worse to me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts