Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Aww they are so cute as always... Sassie's coat has grown a bit longer since the last time I saw a picture... looks like her coat is beating Chloe's in length ;)

Willow and Aries look so much alike to me... All your chis look so happy and healthy

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
I agree - Willow and Aries DO look a lot alike!! They are both gorgeous! And Sassie has grown into a beautiful young lady!!

·
Registered
362 Posts
They are all so beautiful!! I like how Aries & Willow have the same kind of expression hehe.. and Sassie is a little dear!! :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
awwwwwwwwwwww makes me want to get a friend for Keegan!!!! Mind you he is very possessive and growls at anyone who comes near me on the settee, so perhaps a new addition would not go down well with him. Your pics are beautiful

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
All three of your kids are so pretty. I love Ms Sassie's coat. The last picture I seen her in she had just blown her coat. It sure has filled in nicely and with such a beautiful color.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
OMGosh Leigh, as always your babies are gorgeous! Sassie is blooming into such a stunning young lady and her color is GORGEOUS! Willow is darling as always and Aries, he is just a doll. I cannot get over how much his resembles Willow in the face.

·
Registered
256 Posts
OMG! Me and my boyfriend always joke around that at night Lewie always leaves the house to meet his girlfriend (strange I know) and her name has always been Sassie!!! Now we know where he has been (haha). She's beautiful though I must congratulate him! So are your other babies. :)

xx

1 - 20 of 23 Posts