Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We did a KK/SS this year in our group.

The girl that had me, actually doesnt know me that well but she got me a simply amazing gift!

Part of it was a lil warm jumper for Fiddle!! Its extra special because I know how hard/expensive these things like this are to get over here!!!

Frozen like a statue haha

Fiddle is still not so impressed by clothes

Nawwwww!

Admitting Defeat

She wouldnt move from here, she is like a ragdoll when u dress her!

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aww sweet.My Harry don't like clothes.But he is getting a little better with them.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aww sweet.My Harry don't like clothes.But he is getting a little better with them.
I rarely make them wear them except for special occasions!!

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
She is so pretty love the jumper. It is gorgeous. Rico sometimes stands still like he is made of stone when he has one on too. They are funny sometimes, the notions they take abot things.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Yep Colette will sometimes do the statue bit when you dress her, but she gets over it if you just ignore her. Both Colette and Chloe hate wearing anything with back legs too, but again, I just ignore them and snicker to myself and eventually they give up pouting once they realize that I'm not going to take it off. Fiddle you look WAY too cute in your new adorable little outfit!

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Hee hee... She looks adorable. She will get better with the clothes. You just have to keep it up otherwise they will regress lol!! Ivy still isn't. Huge fan if they are to fussy, but simple tee shirts she is ok with. It's great though if i want her to stay still lol. I'll just put a dress on her and she is quite as a mouse lol!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts