Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok......I've been busy this week sewing. I finished this new carrier that I soo would love to keep, but it may also be going for a secret Santa gift :) I'm working on a duplicate as well for my etsy shop. I really am hoping to get a few made this week. It is such a gorgeous rich fabric, and the color is soo beautiful. Anyway......here is a quick pic:) Thanks for looking:)

Lori

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
It is sooooo gorgeous!! I can't wait for mine to get done. Yay!!!!! :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Hee heee.... I'm so anxious to get your fabrics T!!!! It will be beautiful;)

Lori
I'm trying so hard to be patient. I don't think that is one of my virtues, though. :lol: I can just picture it! I already know it's going to be gorgeous! Every single thing you make is gorgeous!!!

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Oh the lucky lucky Secret Santa Chi who receives this! You do such fabulous work! I am soooooo jealous!!!!! I can't sew a straight line. I made simple curtains for my daughters room and one of the three panels is about 3 inches shorter than the other two! :laughing6::laughing5:

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh the lucky lucky Secret Santa Chi who receives this! You do such fabulous work! I am soooooo jealous!!!!! I can't sew a straight line. I made simple curtains for my daughters room and one of the three panels is about 3 inches shorter than the other two! :laughing6::laughing5:
Well....I hope they like it. Hee heee....trust me that isn't that hard to do. I've been sewing soo long and even now I do some stupid things. It happens when I sew late at night so I just don't do it anymore.

What a lucky secret santa you have. I dont know which of your carriers i like best they are all so beautiful.
Thanks girl, I'm hoping whoever gets my carriers will get some good use out of them:)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts