Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO i had another surgery this week. I have some donor parts--thank you. The good news is that I did not require a bone graft from my hip. I had some complications and had to stay at hospital--for Thanksgiving.

My hand isn't working quite right yet and I am typing one handed for now. Please forgive all of the typos. I came on here to catch up , posting is very difficult.

Rico really missed me. He kept running to the windows to see if I was coming. When I git that foolish tube out of my throught I rang my daughter and she had me talk to Rico. I must have sounded like a total nutter phoning the dog..lol

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
:)Glad you are recovering at home now.. To be in the hospital for the holiday must have been a downer..lol Best wishes for a quick healing. :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
I'm glad you're back home. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. :) x

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
good to hear that you are doing better, and PS I would have phoned my dog too :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
hahaha yay phoning a dog lmaoooo! hope everythin is well with u! u always have next year for another thanksgiving or u can have a late one with ur fam :)

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Sorry you missed being home for the holiday, but glad youre home now! Hope you have a smooth recovery from here. Im sure Rico appreciated the call :)

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It is funny how attached these pups are. He is following me around very closely so I don't get away again...lol....

I am trying to catch up on things here...miss checking on the chi-s !!

xoxo thanks for the kind wishes

1 - 10 of 10 Posts