Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:( My lil Cha Cha is getting her lil tubes tied right now.... ! Please tell me all of the benefits of getting her spayed...?

Thank you!

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
I hope she heals in a snap snap!!

Its good for her health and well being. Tons of info on here just do a search-you definately did the right thing dont worry mommie :wave:

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
youve done the right thing if shes done before her first heat she has zero chance of getting ovarian cancer eyt and if its after the first heat she has 30 % less chance of getting it - hope she gets well soon :wave:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:wave: Thanks you guys!! :wave: I'm going to pick her up right now. Not sure if she'll have the funnel around her head or not... :wink:

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Ooh I am right there with you..I know what you are going through, Poppy was done last Sunday. She will be fine, dont worry, its harder for us than them I think! :)

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
i hope she's ok !! the health benefits are so important !
please tell us how she's doing :wink:
i made an appointment for paris and cosmo on 24 may :?

kisses nat

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
I agree its very important to have her spayed Im saving to have my basset hound mix spayed she lives in the back yard so I dont want her to get out & come home with a bun in the oven. Ha ha.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Cha Cha

Is Cha Cha a solid dark chocolate Chihuahua? can you post additional pictures of her, she looks simply beautiful. (after she is feeling better of course)

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Peaches got hers done about two weeks ago and I know how worried you are but she will be fine. Peaches already had her stitches removed and she is completely healed you can't even really see were she was cut. Hope Cha Cha is doing Well :lol:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you all for your thoughts. She made it through :blob7: .
She also had her herniated belly button fixed.... So her vertical "tummy tuck" is alittle longer than the basic spaying. It cost me $180.00 that's with the extra meds, draining the anal gland, clipping the nails and fixing the belly button. I guess that's pretty good, eh?
:wave:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Oh that is good news!! Yes a great price mine will be over $300, including the extras she is having done......

1 - 14 of 14 Posts