Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i've just got my lil chi pup after so many months of looking shes my early birthday present only got her sat shes so sweet a little blue fawn with 2 white socks.just joined up as i've become quite a mad chi fan since looking and although shes good so far may need help! shes very playful and so cute.shes a very special present as 've had some hard times and shes to heal,its working 1 look into her big blue eyes and i feel so much love. love to talk to others with new pups or older dogs as i'm not sure what to expect although we have a lovely greyhound.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Hello and Welcome. She sounds adorable. We would love to see photos. I love little white feet.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Hello and welcome to you and your new baby.. I look forward to seeing pics of her.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hi no pictures at the mo as our laptop is not working well and cant connect printer,unfortunately we have a few things need fixing so may take a while.what lovely dogs you all have! really enjoying her at the mo,guess what they say about chis is true so much personality.x

1 - 6 of 6 Posts