Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When Lina was just a baby she used to sleep on my chest while I was laying in bed. Body under the covers, head poking out, on her side with her little paw on top of the blankets. I hate it that I didn't get a picture of it. But these are the next best thing :). It's about midnight here and way past Linas bedtime, so as I was watching TV she decided it was time to settle down and get ready to go night night. This is where she chose to sleep :) Which is my favorite spot for her to sleep :)

I turned the flash off to get closer (not even thinking about the zoom lol. I think it turned out kinda cool!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Awww, she looks so cute! I love when chihuahuas sleep, they look so peaceful, especially if you've got ones that are running around everywhere like mine, you're Thankful they're finally asleep! :lol:

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
LittleHead said:
Awww, she looks so cute! I love when chihuahuas sleep, they look so peaceful, especially if you've got ones that are running around everywhere like mine, you're Thankful they're finally asleep! :lol:
Whew! I agree! Hershey is so hyper, I am always thankful for the little break when he sleeps. LOL! :lol:

I luv those Sleepin' pics. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts