Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Is the top picture one of the harness's i made Edna, if so, it seems to look like it fits okay? Its so funny how when they have sweaters on that they think they 'cant move', glad its okay:D Is that a sheltie? I used to have a girl one years ago!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well thank-you indeed! I am certainly absolutely loving all these compliments. It's so nice to have people who think your dog is nice and "unique" which i particularly liked :wink:!

Yes Donna the 1st pic is the harness and that was the smallest one Edna sent me, I dont know which one of her dogs it belonged to but im certainly pleased with it - and you should see what everyone is like when i take her to the park they are all like "Look at tht doggie aww"! Many of them haven't seen a chihuahua or even a doggie with pretty clothes :D!

I recommend Donna aka sullysmum for clothes she is very good, makes them to your specifications and puts much time and effort into it and on top of that it was only £6 in total! The cheapest i've seen. Great jumper for my pooch in winter or cold weathers anyway :D :wave:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts