Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lacey's coat is really coming in. When we got her...her coat was very thin and she was bald in many spots. Her chest was just skin...no fur at all. Well now that her coat is coming in more....we have noticed her chest is white. She also has white footsies :cool:

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
She is so dainty and just precious!! Look at that white! Seriously, she just keeps getting prettier!
The little tongue is just too much!!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Aww she's so pretty Kristy! Too neat how she's gotten some white. Her coat looks a thousand times better than it did when she came to you. **YAY**

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Love love love her,nice to see her legs are taller just like Dottie's thought they weren't going to stop,also noticed a colour change in her as well.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Ooops...I noticed my last image wasnt showing up:)

She is so dainty and just precious!! Look at that white! Seriously, she just keeps getting prettier!
The little tongue is just too much!!
Thank you :) Her tongue goes non stop just like the rest of her. Its so hard to photograph her. I need a fast camera speed :rolleyes:

Aww she's so pretty Kristy! Too neat how she's gotten some white. Her coat looks a thousand times better than it did when she came to you. **YAY**
Thanks Heather!! Im so happy with her progress since bringing her home. My sister keeps saying how lucky Lacey is she came home to us. Someone else may not have done what we have done to get her to where she is today:D But I feel like the lucky one!!

Love love love her,nice to see her legs are taller just like Dottie's thought they weren't going to stop,also noticed a colour change in her as well.
Thank you!!! Isnt it funny how they change colors?

·
Registered
244 Posts
omg! she is so cute! im going to kidnap her! ;)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
She's so cute! She looks great! Congrats on the progress! She looks like she's growing too. What does she weigh now, about 2 1/2 lbs.? Her body build is like Jade's. Very narrow! It's like their legs start right under their chin. :lol: No chest at all. She's adorable!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Kristy, her coat looks amazing now! What a difference! And she is just the cutest little dot ever! Love her! :)

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi kristy shes growing into such a beautiful chih your doing a great job raiseing her gosh whats it like haveing 4 chihs do you recomend it

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
She's so cute! She looks great! Congrats on the progress! She looks like she's growing too. What does she weigh now, about 2 1/2 lbs.? Her body build is like Jade's. Very narrow! It's like their legs start right under their chin. :lol: No chest at all. She's adorable!
Thanks!! I actually weighed her this morning and she was 1lb 15oz :D

She is soooooooo sooooooooo adorable!!!!! Love her little head and face. And what great ears! :)
Awww..thanks :)

Kristy, her coat looks amazing now! What a difference! And she is just the cutest little dot ever! Love her! :)
Thanks!! I just love how shiney she is now!! The difference really is amazing.

hi kristy shes growing into such a beautiful chih your doing a great job raiseing her gosh whats it like haveing 4 chihs do you recomend it
Thanks!! 4 isnt that hard.....I think its because they are small dogs :D If you have the time are resources...I say go for it ;)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I am so jealous of her "adorable" Kristy! I know it was rough at first but I promised she'd be worth it and it looks like she so is. I wish I had snapped her little SOW sister up, they are just darling. Is she still all sassy like she was?

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
O
I am so jealous of her "adorable" Kristy! I know it was rough at first but I promised she'd be worth it and it looks like she so is. I wish I had snapped her little SOW sister up, they are just darling. Is she still all sassy like she was?
I was just telling my sister the other day that I wished she had gotten her sister. She was adorable. I kinda wish I had gotten her too. She is still sassy at times but So much better than she was. She still has a great personality and makes friends ....human and dogs...everywhere we go.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts