Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok being a new "parent" there are alot of things I do not know about my "babies". So while visiting at my friends house we were chatting and all the dogs were wrestling and fighting etc. Now Kronos likes to get his front paws wrapped around another dog and start his pelvic thrusting. Which is quite amusing to watch. So while talking to my friends I see something out of the corner of my eye and for a moment I thought that Kronos had his tail tucked between his legs and it was bleeding. However it wasn't his tail! (and there was no blood just the color of the thing). So I snatched him up and I'm asking my friends what do I do because its still there just hanging out. They said to run it under cold water so I take him to the sink and start running cold water on it but it isn't going away. Not knowing weather this is normal or not we call my friends that got him for me and I'm told that if it won't go away soon I should put vaseline on it or it will dry out and it could hurt him. Unfortunately there is no vaseline in the house so i decide to head back to the sink and try cooling it off again and before I can run the water on it again it slithers back into its hiding place.

Now I have found out his birthday is July 5 and he is actually a month older then Ares. So after the holidays I will get him fixed and I did take a picture of him while he was showing off. However it has been edited and is PC now for the most part. So here is a link to Kronos's Xmas card photo.

Kronos Merry Xmas

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
LMAO!! you are too funny!
Loving that X rated pic! LOL
What a cutie he is aswell.
Oh and welcome to the board. x

·
Registered
107 Posts
I laughed when i read this because When we got Cash we didn't think he was old enough to tie with a female he proved us wrong within 24 hours with a friends chi that had come nto heat.
Welcome to the board.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Welcome to the board! :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Hello and welcome. :)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hello and welcome to you and your horny little guy! Lol!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Ok being a new "parent" there are alot of things I do not know about my "babies". So while visiting at my friends house we were chatting and all the dogs were wrestling and fighting etc. Now Kronos likes to get his front paws wrapped around another dog and start his pelvic thrusting. Which is quite amusing to watch. So while talking to my friends I see something out of the corner of my eye and for a moment I thought that Kronos had his tail tucked between his legs and it was bleeding. However it wasn't his tail! (and there was no blood just the color of the thing). So I snatched him up and I'm asking my friends what do I do because its still there just hanging out. They said to run it under cold water so I take him to the sink and start running cold water on it but it isn't going away. Not knowing weather this is normal or not we call my friends that got him for me and I'm told that if it won't go away soon I should put vaseline on it or it will dry out and it could hurt him. Unfortunately there is no vaseline in the house so i decide to head back to the sink and try cooling it off again and before I can run the water on it again it slithers back into its hiding place.

Now I have found out his birthday is July 5 and he is actually a month older then Ares. So after the holidays I will get him fixed and I did take a picture of him while he was showing off. However it has been edited and is PC now for the most part. So here is a link to Kronos's Xmas card photo.

Kronos Merry Xmas
When Tequila was younger he used to grab other dogs by the head and 'pelvic thrust' in their face. I wish I had pictures or a video of it.. *sigh* it used to make me laugh until I cried

·
Registered
93 Posts
When Romi first 'made friends' with a soft toy I thought something was wrong and was so worried I wanted to take him to the vet!
His madhood is way bigger than I expected from such a little dog.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Hahahahaha gross their lipsticks make me feel sick to the stomach!!

Love the Xmas card I would of laugh so much if that was sent to me!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts