Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
NO that last pic is too precious..........and that second one well he should try out for chi GQ mag! :D

·
Registered
642 Posts
What a handsome little boy. He's so little. :D

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Wow, he is sooo handsome! Seriously, what a gorgeous boy. I love his markings too, the diamond on his face looks like an arrow with the line of white hitting his nose. More pictures! :D

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Awww...thanks guys! :D Diego's getting a big head after reading him all these nice messages!! :lol:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Jessica said:
Wow, he is sooo handsome! Seriously, what a gorgeous boy. I love his markings too, the diamond on his face looks like an arrow with the line of white hitting his nose. More pictures! :D
i was thinking the same thing about that marking! it looks like an arrowhead...

you've got a rare arrowhead chi lol forget about deer head and apple head arrow head is the way to go ;)

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
luv4mygirls said:
Jessica said:
i was thinking the same thing about that marking! it looks like an arrowhead...

you've got a rare arrowhead chi lol forget about deer head and apple head arrow head is the way to go ;)
I'm going to trade Lily in for one of those new super cool arrow head models. I'll be one step ahead of Paris Hilton. :D

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I'm going to trade Lily in for one of those new super cool arrow head models. I'll be one step ahead of Paris Hilton. :D[/quote]

Rachael ..i gotta say you are one funny lady...i cant count how many times you have made me laugh :lol: :wave:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts