1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
red hoodie size xs

Pink hoodie size s

Minnie in pink hoodie, fits her comfy but i think too short

( wanted to snap some pics in the carebear hoodie anyways but thought i'd post it also so anyone thinking of buying the blue carebear hoodie can see it on my little carebear :) )

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they're not making them anymore :( . i got them from a lady i know that was selling them. i have 2 blue ones for sale in XS and S

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
She is SOOOOOO cute!!
She looks darling in the hoodie (I wish there were pics with the hood up with the ears!).
Ruby's stuff all fits her more like a shirt because she is long in the body, so I understand!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She is SOOOOOO cute!!
She looks darling in the hoodie (I wish there were pics with the hood up with the ears!).
Ruby's stuff all fits her more like a shirt because she is long in the body, so I understand!

thank you!! you are right... i should of posted one with the hood up :D. i just looked to see and there is one pic. the pink one size S i think the hood is too big, but the xs red the hood fits good .

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
awwww the girls are modeling their carebears!! :D they look adorable in them elaine! :lol: nice and comfy too!
thanks pidge !! yes, it is a very comfy on :D

awwwhhh! wish the pink one was for sale LOL
i like the red! XD
lol, they all really cute. the blue is adorable too for boys and theres also a green one with a 4 leaf clover on it. they have that one for St Patricks day :D

I wants some for my mine!! I love the care bears, i had a whole bedroom suit of them as a kid.
i love carebears too. i had a teeny one ages ago when they first came out.
i think i saw a carebear shirt at petsmart. but these ones are much nicer, by little lily with the hoodies and they have stretch in the material. what sizes are your dogs? if you want i can try to get some for them :). ( no garenteess though)

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Sooooo cute!!!! I think Latte may be my favorite Chi in the world apart from my own, there's just something about her little face that makes me melt - so adorable :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sooooo cute!!!! I think Latte may be my favorite Chi in the world apart from my own, there's just something about her little face that makes me melt - so adorable :)
awww, thank you!!!! :) ( she's a very sweet little girl too )

I think adorable is an understatement! Cuteness overload!!
LOL, thank you!! :D

She is cute. Very good fashion. I like the one with the hood up a couple posts above this one.
thanks . yes i love the hoodie up too :) . And welcome to Chi people! i've been to Thailand and i LOVE it there! i love the beaches, i love the food, i love the people, so very freindly. i'd love to go back sometime...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts