Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was our baby, Chase. He passed away almost 6 years ago at 10 weeks old from congenital heart failure. :( We still miss him everyday.

Pics taken just a few days before he died.

You would have never known the teeny lil fella was sick. He was a feisty lil toot. It broke my heart to say goodbye to him.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you all so much!! We fell head over hills in love with him in the short time we had together. :) I still miss him greatly. xxx

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What a beautiful teenie fella he was. I understand your pain. It's so tough when we lose them.
Thank you, Trieste! I loved his coloring and his sweet teeny face.

It's so tough to lose them. It took me months to let go of the pain from seeing his sweet innocent little face the day I had to say goodbye. Walking away from him standing in that huge oxygen tank with his teeny face at the window looking at me like, "why are you leaving me mama" was almost more than I could bare. I collapsed in the front of the hospital and sobbed. It still makes me cry. Such a precious Angel taken far too early. :( I have to trust God had other plans. I know you can relate. Your precious baby, Quigley was taken far too soon too. I know how much you loved him. You were the best Mom for Quigley. You adored him and he adored you. God says he never puts more on us than we can handle. My faith has brought me through many things over the years. You and your family are still in my thoughts and prayers. xxx

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He's so cute! What a blessing that you got to be with him and love him for the time that he was with you. He's probably your little guardian angel now ;)
Thank you!! I have his teeny foot prints on a plaque. He may not be with us in body anymore, but he'll remain in our hearts forever. <3

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
He was just a little angel..I am so sorry you lost him, that must have been devastating for you at the time...

·
Registered
381 Posts
I am so very sorry for your lose. My mother and I have gone through many losses this past few years.too many to go in detail.

My motto is always remember the good times. Those memories are forever.

Love Regina and huge hugs for you.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
How tiny and sweet he looks! I'm so sorry for your loss, T. I can't imagine the pain you feel for him :(
Thank you so much, Samantha! He was such a fun little guy. I had no clue he was ill. :/ He hid his pain so well. When he was vet checked, the vet couldn't find anything wrong. It all happened so suddenly. Very sad day for the whole family. I cherish the memories, but still miss him so much.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
He was just a little angel..I am so sorry you lost him, that must have been devastating for you at the time...
Thank you, Kathleen!! Yes, that was a tough time in my life. You fall so quickly for them. Then you go through all the questions and what ifs. He is with us in heart. :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts