Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am not sure why only the pic posted! But thank you for your compliments I do love her very much and she is a definite sweetheart!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So am I correct in thinking that she is a deer head? For a long time I thought she was an Italian greyhound and chi mix, but then I started doing some research on the different looks of the chis and found out about the deer heads. So am I correct or does she look like a mix?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rosiesmum...

Yes she was very intrigued by that egg...lol! I absolutely love this pic of her...it is a true testiment of her little (or not so little) personality!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh, we need our apple/dear head experts. I can tell sometimes but not in this case by the picture can I tell. I adore her ears and she is so pretty. It's amazing how different full bred chi's can look, isn't it??? What a cutie!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
rcj1095...

I am not completely sure that Baya is a purebred chi. I basically rescued her from a certain death bc she would not gain enough weight as a puppy to be able to be sold, so the lady who had her was going to put her down bc the dam was about to have another litter. So I brought her home with the intention of finding her another home, but within a few hours I was completely in love with her and decided to keep her.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
rcj1095...

I am not completely sure that Baya is a purebred chi. I basically rescued her from a certain death bc she would not gain enough weight as a puppy to be able to be sold, so the lady who had her was going to put her down bc the dam was about to have another litter. So I brought her home with the intention of finding her another home, but within a few hours I was completely in love with her and decided to keep her.
First she is adorable. I love her floppy ears. Bless you for saving this little sweetheart. I can't believe she was going to be put down because of her weight issues. Well the lady's loss is your gain. It was obviously meant to be. Love her, feed her, keep her safe and she will give you a million times more joy in return.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts