Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went and picked him up earlier today....The bf didn't like the idea of another chi but he really like MoJie....:)...so I'm good now...:)..

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
OMG he is SOOOOO adorable!!!!!!!! He would be a perfect companion for Lily . . . :D Where did you find him???

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh, I've been waiting all day to see some news about MoJie. He is so perfect and even prettier than I thought. John's good with it, life is good. Three is a great number!!! Way excited for ya sista. Love, love, love him!!!

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thank you guys....I'm so glad that MoJie is home and out with the BF...LOL....I was so stressful ....

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Who wouldn't fall in love with that little cutie?!

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Oh he is PRECIOUS..you are so lucky.. I wish i could get another chi- you just gave me the chi puppy bug

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh he is PRECIOUS..you are so lucky.. I wish i could get another chi- you just gave me the chi puppy bug
Cathryn,

I keep waiting for you to add another. I thought when you did that thread on Sophie, it was going to be that she was yours. LOL.:p You're such a good Chi Momma. Imagine how lucky another little chi would be to have you??? I know, I've got three now, I am no help.

Moni, isn't it a relief now??? You've been so worried. I was a wreck bringing Bam home and it took hub 5 seconds after he saw her. Same with Lily and she wasn't even supposed to be mine. Whew. Onto the spoiling...

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I just adore him! He is the cutest and I love his coloring it's a really rich, chocolate color against the white. Sooo pretty! :) Glad the bf likes him.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Whoo-hoo!!!! I just answered your pm before I read your post.
I am so glad the bf likes him (I knew he would)!
MoJie is so cute!!! Please post more pics :).
I hope the bf is feeling better soon.
Congrats on your new baby boy. How exciting!!

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
awwww moni mojie is so cute looks like bf loves him already how is bf anyway hope he is getting better
i bet you are glad to have him and not having to worry antmore you are so lucky
cutiepie xx

1 - 20 of 29 Posts