Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been a while, i've been sooo busy with work, but heres a few photos! Im waiting for Glory & Faith to come home this week.

Chico & Fifi

And of course not leaving out my big man: God. He's a whole year old now! In great shape at the moment but we're still working on it!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi how old is your fawn sc and how much is he weighing i love his body type he looks to be shorter than most chihs i see your pics are very cute especially your big man what a strong man he is

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
awwwwww robin i love chico is he new to the family hes sooooo cute love him they are all looking great x

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ooooo Robyn where did Chico come from ?????? not seen him before x
Heya there! hes beautiful isn't he! :rolleyes: I bought him..... hmmmmmm months ago lol i drove to Nuneaton to get that lil bad boy! lol. He's got a 100% stud record. His dad also has a stud book number which im yet to look up! Thanks btw! x

nice pictures.. baby's are all so cute.
Thank you!

gorgeous little babies :)
Thankkkks! :D

Welcome back! We have missed you! Pups are as beautiful as ever!
Thank you! i've missed this place, but it's all changed so much im quite happy being a lurker! lol hows Mr Quigley and yourself?

you have a lovely family...I love chihuahuas but bulldogs take a close second place !
Thank you! Oh gosh i must comment that God has to be one of the best dogs i've owned. If he was Registered.... he'd be a CH. I've had so many good reviews from judges!

hi how old is your fawn sc and how much is he weighing i love his body type he looks to be shorter than most chihs i see your pics are very cute especially your big man what a strong man he is
He's 4 this month. He is 7.5 inches tall and a bit chunky weighing just under 5lbs. He's usually 4.5lbs, but he's been staying nice and chunky due to stud duties.
Thank you! God is 19inches tall and weighs 72lbs. Gorgeous big man. Started agilty training as a puppy he's getting rather good at that!

awwwwww robin i love chico is he new to the family hes sooooo cute love him they are all looking great x
What a great fur family you have!!! :)
Thank you girls! :) x

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Hi Robyn, how are you? your sc looks lovely, tulula barks hello to mummy lol. She has a new little play mate Teddy, he is 14weeks old and a very confident little bugger lol. love to see some pics of fifi.

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Robyn, how are you? your sc looks lovely, tulula barks hello to mummy lol. She has a new little play mate Teddy, he is 14weeks old and a very confident little bugger lol. love to see some pics of fifi.
Hello Tracey! Im ok thanks. Gearing up for a fun dya tomorrow but sadly stuck at work! lol 12hours & counting ive been here!
Awww ive seen him in your Signature! How gorgeous is he! Wait till you see my girls i got back this week! You'll love them! Fifi im sure is barking way back at her baby! lol coming down to the Peterborough show tomorrow? I'll snap some up tomorrow for you!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts