Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know, my little Coco passed away 2 weeks ago. I lost a lot of pictures of her when my laptop was stolen, but I thought I would post some of those I had backed up. She looks calm and sleepy on most of them, but that's only because it was impossible to take pictures at any other times. haha She was such an energetic happy little thing!

I miss her so much. :(

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Oh sweetheart, tears are streaming down my face looking at your beautiful photographs, Coco was such a gorgeous little girl and it is so tragic what happened to her and to you. I can tell from all the photos she was much loved. Losing Coco is something that will stay with you but the raw pain will ease with time and you will be able to remember her with a smile not a tear. xxx

·
Registered
123 Posts
What a beautiful little girl - inside and out!

Such a tragic loss. Just remember, not only did you love her, you can see in these photos that she knew you loved her and she loved you and the great life you gave her, too.

Take care of yourselves.

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Beautiful pics. Coco Seems to be a very happy girl. :)
Have comfort knowing when she left this world she left it knowing she was loved by you and so many others. The true pics are the ones in your Heart and Memories.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
I am glad you backed up those pictures. Thank you for posting them even though I am crying with you now. I loved them all, especially the one of her looking out the window.
Sweet little Coco.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Coco was such a beautiful girl. My heart truly goes out to you. I cannot imagine how difficult and painful this has been to loose her :( *many hugs to you* The pain will ease with time hun, just try to keep your mind busy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts