Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
OMG, very cute what a good little helper :) Zoey is in my sisters blue one right now at my side :) I forgot how much they love them.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
So darn cute!!! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Awww he looks so very comfortable there helping you out Moni. Cute as can be!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Aw! Look at that sweet little boy peeking his head out! TucTuc is such a cutie!!
I love the pic Moni. TucTuc looks very happy in his bed looking out the window. :)
Cute screen saver!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Aw! Look at that sweet little boy peeking his head out! TucTuc is such a cutie!!
I love the pic Moni. TucTuc looks very happy in his bed looking out the window. :)
Cute screen saver!
I love your siggy, I miss you, been popping in to check things out lately. Lots of hugs from us to you!!!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I love your siggy, I miss you, been popping in to check things out lately. Lots of hugs from us to you!!!
Hey Robin!! :hello1:
I keep missing you on here. I'm glad were on at the same time now. I asked Mandy about you, but never got a reply back. :( She was probably just busy with those little babies of hers. ;)
I've been missing you like crazy!! How are the babies? I need a Cooper fix! Please!
I hope you plan to stay. Hugs right back at ya! Mwah!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Hey Robin!! :hello1:
I keep missing you on here. I'm glad were on at the same time now. I asked Mandy about you, but never got a reply back. :( She was probably just busy with those little babies of hers. ;)
I've been missing you like crazy!! How are the babies? I need a Cooper fix! Please!
I hope you plan to stay. Hugs right back at ya! Mwah!
You know I miss you girls and the chi's. I often lurk and visit just to see how the babies are doing but I'm trying to be better about posting and keeping in touch. I will do some updated pics soon. Got another rescue that Andrew wouldn't let me rehome so I'm pretty full up over here. Had them all in costumes and got some cute pics. Muah, muah, muah!!!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
You know I miss you girls and the chi's. I often lurk and visit just to see how the babies are doing but I'm trying to be better about posting and keeping in touch. I will do some updated pics soon. Got another rescue that Andrew wouldn't let me rehome so I'm pretty full up over here. Had them all in costumes and got some cute pics. Muah, muah, muah!!!
Yeah, I was not on all that often awhile ago too. :D
Well, I am glad you are trying to post more. I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY did miss you, and our little chats.
A while back I asked Tracy where you were, she mentioned that you are involved in a rescue. Good for you! :hello1:
I can't wait to see those pictures!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts