Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty terrible at coming on this site regularly even though it's pretty awesome, sorry. I download an app and it was automatically linked to my phone so here I am, and here he is......

Leo

Here he is trying out my brothers new couch. I sent him the picture saying "My couch now"

Leo's grandma (my mom) came home from the hospital on Tuesday so I made sure to take him to see her. My brother got a new couch so of course my mother had to get one as well. And of course Leo had to investigate this new piece of furniture.

Do you see him?

Now do you see him? Someone realized the space between the couches is gone now.

You gonna let me out of here or what?

And as usual, I do laundry and as I'm folding it, someone decides to make himself comfortable. Our saying in the house is "He likes the warm".

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Premium Member
Leo is so handsome!
Don't feel bad, I have no clue how some of our regulars come on here daily on their desk top. If I had to jump on a computer to come on here...lol I'd rarely come on. I use both the old and new pet guide apps on my iPhone and iPad. It is far more convenient 馃槉

Registered
hahaha. I didn't see him at first but he looks so cute in the space between the couches !! aww, and Leo looks so comfy snuggled into the warm laundry :).
My mom also loves my chis . hope your mom is doing good since she's been home from the hospitial

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone for the well wishes for mom, it's gotten tougher in the last few months but we're all doing what we can for her.

I figured I would add a few more pictures of Leo so people will know him a little better.

Frolicking in the sun

Here we are giving random people the stink eye that can't park as we try and buy a blender

He thinks he's "hiding" from a thunderstorm

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Disrupting me while I read

Fighting his sleep

Getting his body fat checked. He then got mad and stormed out because he thought someone called him fat.

Sometimes he's just a weirdo, and sleeps like this....

Premium Member
The first and last pics are so cute and funny. Love his expression in the first pic and the last pic is hilarious. And of course the two of you are adorable. Leo has really pretty markings. Sending healing vibes to your mom. Thanks for sharing!

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
Walking through the park. Citi Field in the background

Taking selfies

We planned to dress him as Tom Cruise in Top Gun, as you can see, he's not on board with that idea....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts