Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On our way to the show this weekend we of course had to stop at a wal*mart just because. Well they had in their christmas sweaters so... I picked up a few. Laurel's not in the pics as she stays with friends when we go to the shows -- she's too loud to bring to a hotel, even a pet friendly one :(

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
omg that last picture is hilarious!!! Trigger is like, "say whaaat??" :lol: :lol:
They look adorable :love2:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Ahhh... that is so adorable! Those sweaters are awesome. I especially like Trigger's with the little hood w/ ears. Sooooooo cute!!!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Adorable!!! I need to go to Walmart tomorrow!!
I love ALL the pictures. I've had my Green chi fix for the night. ;)
Poor Laurel missed out on all the fun. :(

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Adorable!!! I need to go to Walmart tomorrow!!
I love ALL the pictures. I've had my Green chi fix for the night. ;)
Poor Laurel missed out on all the fun. :(
I know, we feel bad she doesn't get to go. We tried once and it was an absolute, exhausting nightmare. She literally barked ever 2-3 minutes all night long both nights and people called and complained and blah blah blah. We have tried pretty much everything you can think of to train the barking out of her and just haven't had an success. :(:(:( She likes staying w/ our friends though. This weekend she ate their dog's food all weekend and is huuuuuge and bloated currently :(So she prob won't be staying there again. She had fun. We haven't had fun taking her out every hour thogh so she can potty! ughhhh.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww they all look sooo cute! I love that last pic! The look on Trigger's face. :lol:

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Very cute. I love the last one. It's as if they are scheeming as to how to get out of them. Great pics!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts