Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Hi cp! Ava's just stopping by to say hi again. I see her everyday but it's not til I take pics of her that I notice how much she's changing. Her fur is getting so long! Finally 馃槉

ImageUploadedByPG Free1402578757.164953.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1402578800.084057.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1402578827.714813.jpg

Thanks for looking! Melissa from DC said our package will be here tomorrow. Brax and I will return soon to put on a fashion show for our fave chi peeps 馃槣馃槏

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #6
She is so darn cute :) I love Chi's with extra plume-y ears :)

Thankyou! She'll be 9 months in a few wks and finally all of her fluffs and fringes are coming in. Can't wait to see it once it's all grown in. Ava also has a look alike. My 15 month old Braxton. They aren't from the same litter lol but people ask all the time if they're related.
ImageUploadedByPG Free1402586091.828205.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1402586121.333406.jpg

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #9
Thankyou! She'll be 9 months in a few wks and finally all of her fluffs and fringes are coming in. Can't wait to see it once it's all grown in. Ava also has a look alike. My 15 month old Braxton. They aren't from the same litter lol but people ask all the time if they're related.
View attachment 49538

View attachment 49546

Sent from Petguide.com Free

I think Ava and Brax are single longcoats too. Should be fun to see how they look in a couple years. I love the name Basil 馃槉. And your new puppy is really fluffy, can't wait to watch her grow

Sent from [url=http://www.petguide.com/mobile]Petguide.com Free App

Premium Member
Great photo's, she's gawjus. I often think about a Lh chi next. Ava must be about the same age as Maisie, I think there was a puppy boom about 9 months ago lol :)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #13
Great photo's, she's gawjus. I often think about a Lh chi next. Ava must be about the same age as Maisie, I think there was a puppy boom about 9 months ago lol :)

Thanks Sally! Chi's are contagious haha, and puppies are too much fun. I have found a new love for longcoats. Hopefully your turn next 馃槉

1 - 15 of 15 Posts