Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Gir came home today around 2pm and he did really well on the plane.
I got a lot of attention at the airport during pick-up with people crowding around us, all trying to catch a glimpse of the tiny guy! ;)

I was pretty surprised at his size when I took him out in the car!!!
He is quite literally 1 pound. :tard: The breeder estimated his full size at around 2.5lbs to 3lbs. I really hope he gets to at least 3lb!
His sister was quite a bit bigger than him, her weight predicted in the 4lb range.

Gir was born on October 15th 2011.
He is solid white except for two blue spots; one on the back of his ear and the other on the base of his tail.

I've been agonizing over the day that I finally get to hold him and here he is! It was surreal holding him in my arms! For such a little man, he's full of spunk!
Not afraid of anything and very bright and outgoing. He's also trained already! He went pee and poop already on the pee-pad as soon as he found it himself. :cool:

Love at first sight indeed! :love1:

Oh here are some pictures, first one is him right when I set him down on the couch. He was looking around, apparently a bit weirded out!

Here he is chewing on Fox's bully stick.

I'll post more in a few days or so.
I don't want to creep him out too much with all my picture-taking, haha.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was an hour plane ride, my sister picked him up for me (she was visiting in the city he came from) and he rode under her seat.
(She snuck him into her sweater as soon as the plane was up in the air, lol)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Hey you! Welcome to the forum! Nice to see someone from Canada, seems that most folks are from far away,lol.
Your pup is adorable, congratulations! Enjoy him and I can't wait for more pictures! :)

·
Registered
381 Posts
What a beautiful little boy. And how smart he is to use his puppy pads so fast in a new environment. Happy Birthday Gir on Sunday.

I am also from Canada, Toronto, I have been looking for a good breeder for quite awhile, to get my Timmy a friend. If you can please PM me with your breeders name and location that would be really appreciated.

Hugs and kisses, Regina

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Oh my gosh!!! What a baby doll!! I know you are gonna have a ball with that little one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts