Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That is a GORGEOUS Bull Terrier. Love his head shape and his gorgeous pigment. I know how hard it is to get good skin on a white dog! He is beautiful!! Now you'll have to tell us all about him. :)

brodysmom

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The English Bull Terrier is Called Bella she is !8 months and she is a little baby too a naughty little baby though lol. SHe dosn't know what no means or when to stop so we often have a chi hanging from her lips lol but she loves them.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fifi and Roxy are the girls that are hopefully in whelp i am hoping Roxy the black one will have some black puppies as they are very rare in the uk or so i am led to believe.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I worked it out in the end didn't realise you had to post the thread to see the pics and i think i changed the pics a bit to small changed them all to small think i could of left them medium oh well if there is any you want me to make big to see better let me know at least i know what i am doing for the preganancy diary now lol

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Not to be a pain... but I want them bigger! :) I have my eye up to the computer screen trying to see every detail. HA. They are gorgeous and I am so excited for you.

Brodysmom

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well you will have to wait lol I am hot stressed and tired lol i will sit there and do them tomorrow. It won't let me change the pics big now I have made them small so will look tomorrow x

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Well you will have to wait lol I am hot stressed and tired lol i will sit there and do them tomorrow. It won't let me change the pics big now I have made them small so will look tomorrow x
ha ha - I'm just teasing you. Tomorrow is soon enough. :)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Oh we have Bullie in my family too. Yours is very cute. Wonderful that she can be with the Chis. Cassie was a rescue and is fear aggressive, so she is unpredictable around other dogs.

Your chis are lovely too.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aww they are sweet.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts