Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My little man Barrett has somthing wrong with him, started out as constant itching and biting and then he started twitching his ears alot and today i noticed his mouth is alittle swollen, he is acting weird so i did some research and gave him .25ml o f childrens benedryl.. from wha i can see it could be a food allergy or a shampoo allergy, my wife says that he started doing it about the tme we started usiing lysol in our home, any ideas????

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
He may have gotten stung by an insect also...honestly there are a lot of things it could be, it could be his food, your laundry detergent, yep, even Lysol...so you will need to pick one thing at a time and address the issue by removing the probable culprit for a period of 6-8 weeks...it can take at least that long for their reaction to go away to whatever was bothering them....if you feed a food with wheat or corn its very likely it may be he has developed an allergy to that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.