Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took a few pictures yesterday and I just had to share them with you, hope you don't mind :D. But first some updates!

I called the vet yesterday and made an appointment for Boss to see her (I'm taking him to the vet my grandparents used when thier small dogs were alive). He goes in on Tuesday, so that's when we'll find out his real age and see what's up with him. Not that he's sick or anything, but I just want to make sure he's OK and see when we can start his shots and all that jazz.

He's getting along great with Lina. He follows us both around all day and tortures her constantly. He likes to bite at her for some unknown reason. But, I'm guessing that's just how little pups play right? She doesn't seem to mind. When she gets tired of him she leaves the room lol. She knows he can't follow her from one room to the other cause there's a little step he can't climb up lol. I even caught them taking a nap together on the blanket we have for Boss. It was adorable! That's the first time Lina has laid with him without laying on him lol.

He's doing good with his potty pad training too. He gets up in the middle of the night and uses it and goes back to bed. Rarely do I find pee on the carpet and only twice have I found poo on the carpet. I'm so proud of him *beams with joy*.

He doesn't sleep in his crate though. I think I have the worlds first clostrophobic dog lol. He whines and cries constantly if you put him in there even for a short amount of time. So, we just put a huge blanket on my side of the bed and he sleeps there all night. Which is way better than having to watch where I'm rolling in bed because he's sleeping with us. I move the blanket from the living room to the bedroom every night. When he's taking a nap that's where he goes. It's cute :)

Now for the pictures. Yesterday after my shower (I let him out while I was getting dressed, he stays in there with me so he doesn't fall off the step and hurt himself) I went looking for him to get him some breakfast and he was no where to be found. I was kinda starting to worry because I hadn't heard him yelp or anything and there are so places a little guy like him can hide and get stuck. So, I go looking and low and behold I found him...well, his butt anyway. He was curled up in a blanket I had outside the bathroom waiting to be washed lol. It was just too cute! I had to grab my camara and take a picture. So cute!

Also, he can fit in my hand...when he's not backing up to get out of it lol. He's so flippin' tiny!!

Oh! And just have to add that Boss Hogg is NOT my dog as I've just been informed by my son. He is his Hogg dog!! LOL I thought it was too funny!

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks girls :) I'll for sure be updating when we take him to the vet. I'm curious to see if he is actually the age the people told my bf he was. Personally, I doubt it, but even if he is younger, Lina is teaching him how to be a good puppy...and how to beg for his food lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts