Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yawn! I so tired Mommy xx

Does any one elses Chi have hair like this behind the ears? Looks like she's been crimped! :)

Relaxing on the sofa!

Looking very pleased with herself...

My view when i woke up this morning!

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Lady has that curly, sort of crimpy hair behind her ears and it is super soft like cat fur! Pictures are adorable. I love getting the "doggie good morning" greeting in bed!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Oh my- Honey is looking as precious as ever. And my Kahlua gets "crimpies" behind her hair whenever she gets a bath, or is out in the rain. I think it's funny that even my dog has issues with humidity and keeping her hair perfect LOL! BTW your home looks pretty neat too; love all the muppets! =D

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all :)

And thanks Kat, it is a very colourful home! Muppets and Sesame Street everywhere! The Waldorf and Statler statue in the last pic is Honey's enemy, every time she realises she is near it, she jumps a mile, hehe! xx

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
LOL! You will have to see if you can set up a camera near it and get that on tape! I was gonna say you could send it to America's Funniest Videos and then realized you are in England LOL. I'm sure you have some kind of funny video contest though! =D

Colorful is great. My dining room and kitchen look like the 70's drank a bunch of tomato soup and then got sick. >.< I love it though; bold is beautiful!! I also feel obligated to admit that I too, at this very moment, am laying on my lime green comforter on my bed. =D

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah we have one called You've Been Framed! Will see what i can do! :)
Ha that made me LOL out loud! I think your house looks very kitsch from the pics, and the dogs obviously love it!
Lime green = way forward! My whole house would be lime green if i thought my eyes could handle it :) x

1 - 10 of 10 Posts