Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had decided to keep 2 of the girls of my own litter.
Unfortunately today I discovered the teeth of the sable/white girl are not growing how they should. She does not have a perfect siccor bite.
I spoke to some other breeders and I came to the painfull desicion I should not keep her. :(
Because I like to breed and show them in the future she can't be kept.
She will be a perfect pet, maybe when she gets her adult teeth her bite will be better, even a siccor bite, but I don't want to take the risk.
I don't want to get attached to her more than I'm now... and still have to sell her if the teeth doesn't change.

Fortunately the other girl I like has perfect teeth, and I will keep her for sure.
She is so lovely, very sweet girl. She likes to give you kisses, and isn't afraid of anything. She is a free spirit, hope she stays like that!

Made some pictures of her, while she was sleeping in my sisters hands.
Isn't she cute?
Little sad about the sable/white girl, but I'm very happy and pleased with this little lady:

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Aww she's a beauty! :)
I'm sorry it didn't work out as you anticipated with the second girl. You know,
in the end it worked out for the best, better to find out now while she is young
and will easily adjust to her new home, than later down the road.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aww she's a beauty! :)
I'm sorry it didn't work out as you anticipated with the second girl. You know,
in the end it worked out for the best, better to find out now while she is young
and will easily adjust to her new home, than later down the road.
I agree with you. And because my dream is breeding chi's I must be tough and stick to "the plan"
And on the other side, I will be having more time for this little girl to let her meet the world, train and show her.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
I agree with you. And because my dream is breeding chi's I must be tough and stick to "the plan"
And on the other side, I will be having more time for this little girl to let her meet the world, train and show her.

Absolutely. I'm sure it's hard letting go of not only her, but all the puppies, but
you must find comfort in knowing you are making people very happy by providing
them with beautiful, healthy, happy little miracles! :)

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
awwww thats so sad! :( will you choose to keep another one as well? x
No I won't.

The litter has 3 girls, 2 boys.
I already decided I don't want to keep a boy, because of future breeding plans.

From the 3 girls I will be keeping just one.
As told 1 girl has some teeth problems, the second girl has a different head shape. Her nose is not how I like to see it (although she has perfect teeth), and I think her head is not round enough. So for me she is no keeper also.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Absolutely. I'm sure it's hard letting go of not only her, but all the puppies, but
you must find comfort in knowing you are making people very happy by providing
them with beautiful, healthy, happy little miracles! :)
Yes I do find comfort in that. It is very nice and joyfull to see people excited with there new friend for life!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts