Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She is still very young 5-6 weeks, if you have time you can read my intro thread explaining the situation, but she is still very healthy and such a love bug :) View attachment 6784

View attachment 6785

View attachment 6786

View attachment 6787

DOnt mind the first pic, my husband took it while we were passed out on the couch last night :)

and the last pic shes half asleep, i think i woke her up with my flash lol...

Gosh I just love her!!

·
Registered
919 Posts
Oh my gosh, she's the most adorable thing ever! Oh, and don't worry about the first pic, I think most husband's have done that to their wives at one time or another. I know mine has! lol

Thanks so much for sharing!

PS Welcome to CP!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Oh, I want her! She is beautiful. I love her colouring and eyes!

I have a chocolate but he's dark - Diesel. He's 7 months and my little terror!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
oh what a tiny bitsy baby!! You will have your hands full with her but it will be worth it, she's a cutie!!

·
Registered
410 Posts
She is so little, and very adorable. I was just realizing that Bandit was that small last November when I brought him home. Though his personality is so big I'm not sure I though of him as that small after about 2 days.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
She sure does have a personality lol, so so so cute, but excited to see her grow up a little more, i wont feel like i have to be so delicate lol.. Shes an adventerous little thing.. Climbing all over the couch, under supervision of course, and sleeps w us at night on my side of the bed, if she has to pee or poo she just nibbles on my nose or claws at me, put her on the floor and she goes on her pee pad...smart little thing... And.... She even goes into the kitchen and sits by the cupboard where her food is stored and whines hhaha.. Sometimes i feel like i feed her too much, but she is a growing puppy...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts