Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just some pics of my babies catching a breeze and enjoying the sunshine today. Feeling so blessed to have them in my life. Hope you guys are having a happy wednesday!!😊😄

My little Ava has grown up so fast
ImageUploadedByPG Free1406147965.669287.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1406147996.754936.jpg

My not so twin...twins🐶🐶
ImageUploadedByPG Free1406148047.198807.jpg

My handsome man Bailey with Ava and Brax
ImageUploadedByPG Free1406148111.420208.jpg

All 4 catching a breeze! Love Kendall's ear fluffs surfing the wind
ImageUploadedByPG Free1406148178.465374.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1406148227.226144.jpg

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Just some pics of my babies catching a breeze and enjoying the sunshine today. Feeling so blessed to have them in my life. Hope you guys are having a happy wednesday!!����

My little Ava has grown up so fast
View attachment 51841

View attachment 51849

My not so twin...twins����
View attachment 51857

My handsome man Bailey with Ava and Brax
View attachment 51865

All 4 catching a breeze! Love Kendall's ear fluffs surfing the wind
View attachment 51873

View attachment 51881

beautiful pics :). Ava and Brax are so pretty and I love there Susan Lanci collars !! those are nice group pics too. and the view is so pretty outside

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
beautiful pics :). Ava and Brax are so pretty and I love there Susan Lanci collars !! those are nice group pics too. and the view is so pretty outside

Thankyou! It is a lovely day, so sunny and only in the 70's. I'm really starting to fall in love with those SL nouveau bow collars. I want the whole collection lol. They're just so girly and dainty 😊

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Beautiful photos!!! My fave is of all 4 of them "catching the breeze." They look so content!!! Today the IL weather has been amazing, especially compared to the humidity the last couple of days.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Beautiful photos!!! My fave is of all 4 of them "catching the breeze." They look so content!!! Today the IL weather has been amazing, especially compared to the humidity the last couple of days.

Thankyou. We are Definately taking advantage if this beautiful weather. It's supposed to be this way next 5 days, which is so nice!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cutie pies. Every last one of them! I am lookimg after my friends 2 chis this weekend so we will be a 4 chi household too - for a limited time! Any tips?! ;)

Ohhhhh that sounds like a blast! I hope you spoil us with a ton of pics. As long as your chi's and their chi friends can get along, I think you will have so much fun! I can't wait to hear all about your fun weekend with them.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
They are all just so fabulous!!! I can so see why they are your little loves. :D <3 The group pic just made me smile.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Love, love, love....I agree, I think those are my favorite also. I find that I use the crystal rocks collars as their daily piece. I just can't get enough of SL.

·
Registered
261 Posts
What beautiful pics and beautiful dogs they are. You are so lucky to have them. We tried getting a pup once when Coco was 4 she is 6 now but the puppy became agressive from the day we brought her in so we returned her to the breeder thinking it was not a good fit. I feel bad that she is an only dog. Maybe one day I'll try again.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What beautiful pics and beautiful dogs they are. You are so lucky to have them. We tried getting a pup once when Coco was 4 she is 6 now but the puppy became agressive from the day we brought her in so we returned her to the breeder thinking it was not a good fit. I feel bad that she is an only dog. Maybe one day I'll try again.

Thankyou! I couldn't imagine life without any of them. I really hope you get another puppy some day soon. Maybe that particular pup just wasn't a good fit for your hm. I bet you will find the perfect pup next time around 😄

1 - 20 of 22 Posts