Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, the time has come where little Gizmo has turned into "an adolocent male" :shock:

He is starting to mark...I think it's so cute...annoying when he pees outside my house door or the garage door...but cute because he thinks he is a BIG BOY now. He runs over to where the lab from next door pees and he goes nuts sniffing...he finally decides to pee, but can't yet raise his leg so he does this half leg up/half squatting thing...pees..kicks his back legs out and goes on his way...he'll reserve little bits of pee to sprinkle here and there...

My neighbor came out to his back yard and Gizmo was out in our yard (we have a chain link fence) Gizmo was like "Oh no you did not step outside your house" He was furious, snorting and barking...so when the guy went back inside...Gizmo was like "Yeaaa that's what I thought!" runs over to the fence lifts his little leg and pees on it...LOL...he ran back home snorting and doing mini "gruffs" thinking he did his duty... :roll:

What am I going to do with all this testosterone in my house...LOL!!!

Thank good ness I am getting a job so I can get him fixed... :wink:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
That made such entertaining reading. :D You described it so perfectly I could really picture it all in my mind. :p You've certainly no need to worry about how you'll do in your new job. Your little students will be all ears! :wink: Way to go Gizmo! :laughing1:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
cosmo started that too today :D we were with my future MIL (she has a maltezer and a yorkie ) and he was marking all over the place (garden)

he felt so great :D

kisses nat

1 - 5 of 5 Posts