Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my little guy for about a month now and he is 2 years old. I have brought him to the vet for his update shots but since i had gotten him he eats alot of grass and gags a lot and sometimes blows chunks. I did change his food when i had gotten him but he never has had the runs and he drinks and eats just fine. He is on flea meds and is a clean loved dog that has no way of getting into anything bad. Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong with my little enzo? :confused:

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
He could be sensitive to something in his food, or have something like an ulcer, Zoey gets Helicobacter Gastritis (ulcer bug) when she is overly stressed it makes her throw up.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
What food are you feeding and does he get table scraps, what type of flea med is he on?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I changed his food 1 week after i got him due to him not eating the food he was sent with i have him on Purina chief Micheal dog food and his flea meds are advantage k9.He was gagging and eating grass when i got him too. No i spaced off asking the vet. :eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts